A video blog by Roger Stix, Executive Producer of Atlanta Business Video
We are very pleased to find that an independent website ranking service has analyzed our site as having a marketing effectiveness of 98%! If you are interested in improving your business and website, call us!
Here are a list of some quick yet powerful tips on how to improve your marketing strategy through Search Engine Optimization:
1) Find keywords. Pick a list of words relevant to your business. Think about which words are most likely to get people to do what you want them to do (convert into leads) and focus on those words. Then pick one word (or phrase) to use on one page of your site. For more detailed info, read: Detailed Internet Marketing Keyword Tips .
2) Put keywords in Page Title. The Page Title is one of the most important things that Google and other search engines evaluate to determine what is on a web page. Put your keyword or phrase in the title, keep it short. For more detailed info, read: Why a Web Page By Any Other Title Would Not Rank As Well .
3) Put keywords in Page URL. Google and other search engines also use the text of the URL of the page to determine the content of the web page. You should use your keyword or phrase in the URL of the web page – either the folder/directory structure or the HTML file/ page name itself.
4) Put keywords in Meta Data. While the page metadata (Page Description and Keywords) are not nearly as important as they used to be, they still count. Take advantage of them by putting your keyword or phrase there. The description should be readable by a person and make sense and the keyword metadata should focus on your keyword or phrase – do not make it long, less is more. For more detailed info, read: Understanding the Magic of Meta-Data .
5) Put keywords in your H1 text. The H1 text is usually the title of an article or some larger bold text at the top of your page.? Google and the smaller search engines can see this and they put extra importance on the words in the H1 text. Make sure your keyword or phrase is there.
6) Use keywords in the page content. Putting the keyword in your page content also signals to search engines that the page is actually about the keyword and should show up in search results. IWe have heard from “experts” that you should use your keyword anywhere from 4-6 times to 10-12 times. Our advice is to just write naturally.
7) Monitor your rank. Give the search engines some time to do their thing (couple days) and then keep checking your rank to see what happened and track your progress.
When people start by asking how much, they overlook the important how do you do it questions and commoditize you and your business.
Many people can shoot your video. But what do you want a cheap video or an effective one?
In the case of video, the effectiveness is determined during the planning process. How will it be used, new internet strategy, possible additional uses, the targets, the message, messaging, look, tone, and strategy?
The video simply captures the message.
What is unique about ABV is my 35 years of real business experience, and the knowledge he brings to the pre-production process to ensure your video is properly targeted, messaged, and captured. Go back to our site, re-play some videos and listen to how well scripted they are and the visual techniques we used to re-enforce the message.
In a few years 80% of websites will have video. When you are ready to get your video, remember it’s not how much it costs, but how cost-effective it was.
I understand budgets and financial limitations. Come to ABV with your budget, we can help you create the most cost-effective video by balancing pre-production thinking, with creativity and production costs!